Welcome to the
National Association of Appraisers (NAA)
Advocacy ♦ Information ♦ Professional Development
DID YOU KNOW ... that 60% to 70% of appraisers are not affiliated with any appraiser association. Join the National Association of Appraisers (NAA) now and
- Have a voice
- Receive up-to-date information
- Take advantage of educational offerings
- Develop professionally
- Influence the profession
Click here for information on our Appraisal Review Certification.
The purpose of the National Association of Appraisers (NAA) is to:
- Unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and to advocate appraiser interests.
- Promote member awareness through education and information services.
- Provide services as may be beneficial to the membership at a reasonable fee structure.
- Promote high standards of conduct of members.
- April 11-Appraiser Qualifications Board Public Meeting, San Francisco
- April 12-14-Association of Appraisal Regulatory Officials, San Francisco
- May 1-North American Coalition of Appraisal Organizations, Napa Valley
- May 1-Appraisal Foundation Board of Trustees Meeting, Napa Valley
- May 3-NAA Board of Directors Meeting, San Antonio
- June 6-Appraisal Standards Board Public Meeting, Sacramento
- June 23-25-Valuation Expo, Las Vegas
- July 18-Appraisal Foundation IAC General Session, New York
- Sept. 4-TAFAC General Session, Washington, DC
- Sept. 19-Appraiser Qualifications Board Public Meeting, Memphis
- Oct. 17-Appraisal Standards Board Public Meeting, Washington, DC
- Nov.12-NAA Membership Meeting, Las Vegas
- Nov. 12-14-Appraisal Summit & Expo, Las Vegas