Welcome to the
National Association of Appraisers (NAA)
Advocacy ♦ Information ♦ Professional Development
DID YOU KNOW ... that 60% to 70% of appraisers are not affiliated with any appraiser association. Join the National Association of Appraisers (NAA) now and
- Have a voice
- Receive up-to-date information
- Take advantage of educational offerings
- Develop professionally
- Influence the profession
Click here for information on our Appraisal Review Certification.
The purpose of the National Association of Appraisers (NAA) is to:
- Unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and to advocate appraiser interests.
- Promote member awareness through education and information services.
- Provide services as may be beneficial to the membership at a reasonable fee structure.
- Promote high standards of conduct of members.
- Feb. 5-6-IAC General Session & ASB Public Meeting, New Orleans, LA
- Mar. 20-AQB Public Meeting, Seattle, WA
- May 1-ABP Public Meeting, Nashville, TN
- May 1-3-AARO, Nashville, TN
- May 29-TAFAC General Session, Washington, DC
- June 4-NACAO, New Orleans, LA
- June 25-IAC General Session & ASB Public Meeting, Redondo Beach, CA
- June 29-July 1-Valuation Expo, Baltimore, MD
- Sept. 11-APB, Denver, CO
- Oct. 2-TAFAC General Session, Washington, DC